Invacare ISA Stand Aid
For safe and comfortable assisted transfers, the modern Invacare ISA Stand Assist is a superb stand aid at a great value price!
Replacing the Invacare Reliant 350, the standing aid is a compact and maneuverable mobile lifter that provides safe and comfortable assisted transfers for those with limited mobility or rehabilitation needs.
Its design allows patients to be transferred or assisted from either a bed or chair.
The robust design, with a maximum weight limit of 160 kg (25 stone), allows for additional support whilst transferring to and from a sitting position, preventing unnecessary strain on both patient and carer.
- Base length: 1080mm (42.5″)
- Base width: 635mm (25″)
- Inside width (closed): 495mm (19.5″)
- Inside width (open): 960mm (37.75″)
- Turning diameter: 1260mm (49.5″)
- Minimum lifting height: 1650mm (65″)
- Maximum lifting height: 1800mm (71″)
- Ground clearance: 35mm (1.5″)
- Height of legs: 115mm (4.5″)
- Lifting speed: 46mm/s
- Lifts per charge: 82
- Weight: 48kg (7.5 st)
- Maximum user weight: 160kg (25 st)
- Product features:
- Can be used for 2 types of transfer: standing and seating
- Simple lever adjustment – helps to manoeuvre hoist in small spaces
- Base legs can be adjusted for added stability
- Ergonomic features make it ideal for toilet transfers, as well as for dependent and rehabilitation purposes
- Fast, simple stand aid sling attachment that protects against accidental disengagement
- Multifunction slings allow for quick toileting, stand assist or full-support seated transfer.
- SLING NOT INCLUDED – MUST BE ORDERED SEPERATELY
- Battery and independent charger as standard
- Warranty includes five years on frame, actuator and control box, two year on handset, one year on battery